These Suffolk white primed internal French doors feature a classic, cottage-style design, and large panels of safety glass with obscure etching which allows plenty of light through. This vertical lined design looks great in both traditional and modern homes.
These doors have two coats of white primer professionally applied and is ready for a finishing coat of your choice of paint. These doors have 11mm lippings which allow for up to 6mm to be trimmed off each edge without compromising the integrity of the door or guarantee.
This rebated door pair is ideal as a room divider or for a dramatic entrance to a room. The white primed Suffolk style is also available as solid, glazed with clear glass, bi-folding, and fire-rated, allowing you to take the style throughout your home.
Manufactured by XL Joinery, FSC Certified, and with a 10-year guarantee against manufacturing defects, the Suffolk internal white door range is a great choice.
Click here to view the complete Suffolk internal doors collection.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- This will require a rebated door latch
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off the top and bottom of the door to a maximum reduction of 12mm in height. 6mm can be removed from the width of each door from the hinge edge only, and no reduction can be made to the rebated edge
- Semi-solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- 40mm thick Rebated doors
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Standard Delivery £50 'heavy goods shipping' is required for orders of doors to UK Mainland within 3-5 working days, once the order has been processed and dispatched. If part of your order is out of stock, we can offer to split the delivery at no additional charge.
FREE Collection available from our warehouse at CH5 2LR.
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
*We recommend waiting until your doors have been delivered and signed for BEFORE arranging a fitting service.
Doors often require some 'trimming' to fit perfectly into the frame or clear the flooring. This is where the door lipping is relevant. Lippings are the solid edges that make up the border of a door. This lipping can be trimmed on each door edge to get the fit “just right”.
Please find the trimming allowances for this particular door below. If the size you require falls outside of these allowances, please see our made to measure service.
|SKU||Lipping||Trimming: Height*||Trimming: Width*|
*Trimming width and height refers to the amount trimmable off each edge.
Exceeding the recommended trimming may compromise the integrity of your door and the guarantee.
Understanding door sizing is key to ensuring that your order is correct, and this chart serves to do just that - for further information you can read our standard door sizing guide.
|Metric (mm)||Imperial (feet & inches)||Imperial (inches)|
|1981 x 305||6ft 6" x 1ft||78" x 12"|
|1981 x 457||6ft 6" x 1ft 6"||78" x 18"|
|1981 x 533||6ft 6" x 1ft 9"||78" x 21"|
|1981 x 610||6ft 6" x 2ft||78" x 24"|
|1981 x 686||6ft 6" x 2ft 3"||78" x 27"|
|1981 x 711||6ft 6" x 2ft 4"||78" x 28"|
|1981 x 762||6ft 6" x 2ft 6"||78" x 30"|
|2032 x 813||6ft 8" x 2ft 8"||80" x 32"|
|1981 x 838||6ft 6" x 2ft 9"||78" x 33"|
|1981 x 864||6ft 6" x 2ft 10"||78" x 34"|
|2040 x 526||6ft 8.3" x 1ft 8.7"||80.3" x 20.7"|
|2040 x 626||6ft 8.3" x 2ft 0.6"||80.3" x 24.6"|
|2040 x 726||6ft 8.3" x 2ft 4.6"||80.3" x 28.6"|
|2040 x 826||6ft 8.3" x 2ft 8.5"||80.3" x 32.5"|
|2040 x 926||6ft 8.3" x 3ft 0.5"||80.3" x 36.5"|
Note: Stock information is updated daily but can be subject to change.