White Primed Pattern 10 Internal French Doors with Clear Glass
The Pattern 10 rebated door pair allows for the maximum amount of light to flow between rooms through it's two large central panes of toughened clear glass. Matching doors from the Pattern 10 family can help achieve a harmonious look, however the Pattern 10 pair is an especially flexible option and can be used to complement any door style due to it's simplicity.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off the top and bottom of the door to a maximum reduction of 12mm in height. 6mm can be removed from the width of each door from the hinge edge only, and no reduction can be made to the rebated edge
- Semi-Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- 40mm thick Rebated doors
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Next day delivery available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- 3-5 working days for delivery to the vast majority of the UK.
- FREE delivery on orders over £750.
- Order 10 doors or more to recieve a 5% discount at checkout using code
- For full details on deliveries and returns please see our delivery page.
Additional lead times:
- Composite Door Sets – approx. 4-6 weeks
- Timber Composite Slabs - approx. 4-6 weeks