The Freefold provides the option to either fold open all doors to create one large room for entertaining or close them to create two separate living spaces. The Freefold includes a head, jambs and stops as well as a floor mounted guide and all hardware (excluding handles). The Freefold is a top hung system. System shown with Pattern 10 style doors.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Designed to complement XL standard internal White Primed 24" doors
- Top hung product
- Includes; Double coated White frame (head, jambs & stops), floor mounted guide, all hardware (excluding handles)
- Products are not handed (left or right) and are therefore options are also available in their mirrored versions
- Room divider system do not include doors.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- Recommened door styles: Shaker, Worcester and Pattern 10
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber
£10 on orders of ironmongery.
£50 on orders of doors to UK Mainland within 3-5 working days once the order has been processed and dispatched.
*Split Deliveries - if part of your order is out of stock, we can offer to split delivery at no additional charge. Stock levels shown are updated daily from our suppliers and may be subject to change.
FREE Collection available from our warehouse at CH5 2LR.
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Note: Stock information is updated daily but can be subject to change.