Pattern 10 Pre-Finished Internal Oak Door with Obscure Glass
The fully-finished Pattern 10 obscure glazed door allows for natural light to flow between rooms whilst at the same time providing a certain degree of privacy. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required to finish a door
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Next day delivery available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- 3-5 working days for delivery to the vast majority of the UK.
- FREE delivery on orders over £750.
- Order 10 doors or more to recieve a 5% discount at checkout using code
- For full details on deliveries and returns please see our delivery page.
Additional lead times:
- Composite Door Sets – approx. 4-6 weeks
- Timber Composite Slabs - approx. 4-6 weeks