Pattern 10 Pre-Finished Internal Oak Door with Obscure Glass
The fully-finished Pattern 10 obscure glazed door allows for natural light to flow between rooms whilst at the same time providing a certain degree of privacy. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required to finish a door
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Next Day Available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- Standard 3-5 working days £45 FREE on orders over £500.
- Collection FREE from our Warehouse at CH5 2LR.
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.