Pattern 10 Internal White Primed Fire Door with Clear Glass
The large clear glass centre panel on this half hour fire door makes it the ideal choice where natural light is at a premium in a property. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Semi-Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- Half hour fire rated door
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Next day delivery available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- 3-5 working days for delivery to the vast majority of the UK.
- FREE delivery on orders over £750.
- Order 10 doors or more to recieve a 5% discount at checkout using code
- For full details on deliveries and returns please see our delivery page.
Additional lead times:
- Composite Door Sets – approx. 4-6 weeks
- Timber Composite Slabs - approx. 4-6 weeks