Pattern 10 Internal Oak Door with Obscure Glass
The Pattern 10 obscure glazed door allows for natural light to flow between rooms whilst at the same time providing a certain degree of privacy. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) £45 on all orders of doors.
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £500.
Next Day Delivery £75 (on orders placed before 11am)Currently unavailable.
- FREE Collection in person from our warehouse CH5 2LR.
Delivery is available to the vast majority of mainland UK. (Excludes Northern Ireland - some deliveries are possible to Northern Ireland so please contact us with your requirements for a price before you order).
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.