Oak Worcester Internal French Doors with Clear Glass
The Worcester door pair with it's 6 large clear glazed panes of stylish toughened glass help to create a room divider that is not only practical but one that can act a stunning design feature within a property. Available in a variety of sizes and in a stunning oak veneer this door pair is the choice for the more discerning homeowner who is keen to create a very distictive look within their property. Matching standard doors from the Worcester family can help create a consistent look throughout a home.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Glazing Bar/Mullion for colour consistency
- Genuine Oak lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off the top and bottom of the door to a maximum reduction of 12mm in height. 6mm can be removed from the width of each door from the hinge edge only, and no reduction can be made to the rebated edge
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging (per door)
- 40mm thick Rebated doors
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) £45 on all orders of doors.
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £500.
Next Day Delivery £75 (on orders placed before 11am)Currently unavailable.
- FREE Collection in person from our warehouse CH5 2LR.
Delivery is available to the vast majority of mainland UK. (Excludes Northern Ireland - some deliveries are possible to Northern Ireland so please contact us with your requirements for a price before you order).
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.