Malton With Raised Mouldings Internal Oak Door with Clear Bevelled Glass
The combination of detailed raised mouldings, raised and fielded panels and clear bevelled glass make the Malton a beautifully elegant door that would complement any traditional setting. A classic twinlight design allows for natural light to flow from one room to another seamlessly. Supporting panelled and glazed doors complete this stunning range.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Next Day Available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- Standard FREE 3-5 working days (UK Mainland).
- Collection FREE from our Warehouse at CH5 2LR.
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.