Chancery Stable Triple Glazed External Oak Door (M&T) with Brass Caming
An attractive triple glazed stable style door in a boarded design with a small decorative glazed unit. A unique glass design really does make the Chancery Stable stand out from the crowd with it's triple glazed water design surrounded with brass caming and an eye-catching maroon border. All the benefits of a stable door coupled with a truly stunning design makes the Chancery Stable the choice for the more discerning homeowner who is intent on making a real statement.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- M&T construction
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Triple glazed door with decorative glass
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber
- Next day delivery available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- 3-5 working days for delivery to the vast majority of the UK.
- FREE delivery on orders over £750.
- Order 10 doors or more to recieve a 5% discount at checkout using code
- For full details on deliveries and returns please see our delivery page.
Additional lead times:
- Composite Door Sets – approx. 4-6 weeks
- Timber Composite Slabs - approx. 4-6 weeks