Shaker 4 Light Internal Oak Door with Obscure Glass
The shaker oak glazed door combines a classic shaker design with obscure glass to give a door that will be at home in any property. The obscure glass allows for a degree of privacy whilst also allowed a certain degree of light to move between rooms. The collection has matching panelled doors, fire doors and bi-fold doors to ensure a consistent look can be achieved within a property with many different door types.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) £45 on all orders of doors.
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £750.
Next Day Delivery £75 (on orders placed before 11am)Currently unavailable.
- FREE Collection in person from our Warehouse CH5 2LR.
We are able to split deliveries at no extra cost, if any items of your order are currently out of stock.
Delivery is available to the vast majority of mainland UK. (Excludes Northern Ireland - some deliveries are possible to Northern Ireland so please contact us with your requirements for a price before you order).
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.