Tricoya Double Glazed Siena with Clear Glass
The technology behind Tricoya wood is based on acetylation, a process that has been developed by specialists over decades of research and testing. Acetylation changes elements within the wood, reducing the ability to absorb water and adding stability and durability. The acetyl, which provides these qualities, is naturally present within the wood. The technique used to create Tricoya simply increases the proportion of this vital element. A high-tech solution, but one with outstanding performance benefits.
- Solid Engineered External Door using a combination of traditional and modern materials
- Constructed with exceptionally durable and dimensionally stable Tricoya outer faces ensures these hard-wearing and weather-resistant external doors can withstand all weathers
- Factory Primed ready for on-site finishing
- Glazed models are Double Glazed for improved thermal efficiency
- Can be trimmed up to 12mm from each edge
- Can be hand finished with XL Colours
- EUTR Compliant (non-FSC)
Next Day Available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- Standard 3-5 working days £45 FREE on orders over £500.
- Collection FREE from our Warehouse at CH5 2LR.
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.