Tricoya Double Glazed Pattern 10 with Clear Glass
The technology behind Tricoya wood is based on acetylation, a process that has been developed by specialists over decades of research and testing. Acetylation changes elements within the wood, reducing the ability to absorb water and adding stability and durability. The acetyl, which provides these qualities, is naturally present within the wood. The technique used to create Tricoya simply increases the proportion of this vital element. A high-tech solution, but one with outstanding performance benefits.
- Solid Engineered External Door using a combination of traditional and modern materials
- Constructed with exceptionally durable and dimensionally stable Tricoya outer faces ensures these hard-wearing and weather-resistant external doors can withstand all weathers
- Factory Primed ready for on-site finishing
- Glazed models are Double Glazed for improved thermal efficiency
- Can be trimmed up to 12mm from each edge
- Can be hand finished with XL Colours
- EUTR Compliant (non-FSC)
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) £45 on all orders of doors.
**Please Note** Due to the current climate we are seeing delays in the supply chain, with delays on some product lines of around 5-10 days. If your order is urgent, please contact us for a stock check before placing your order.
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £500.
Next Day Delivery £75.00 (on orders placed before 11am)Currently unavailable.
- FREE Collection in person from our warehouse CH5 2LR.
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.