Stable 1 Light External Clear Pine Door (Dowelled) with Clear Glass
A stable door design is the perfect choice for an external back door as the two piece build means that the upper segment can open freely without the bottom panelled section. By opening just one half it means that fresh air can flow in whilst keeping kids and pets locked safely inside.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade Pine Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Dowelled construction
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Single glazed door with clear glass
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber
- Next Day Available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- Standard FREE 3-5 working days (UK Mainland).
- Collection FREE from our Warehouse at CH5 2LR.
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.