Pattern 10 Internal White Primed Rebated Door Pair with Clear Glass
The Pattern 10 glazed door allows for the maximum amount of light to flow between rooms through it's large central pane of clear glass. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal white primed door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- This will require a rebated door latch
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off the top and bottom of the door to a maximum reduction of 12mm in height.
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- 40mm thick Rebated doors
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) £45 on all orders of doors.
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £500.
Next Day Delivery £75 (on orders placed before 11am)Currently unavailable.
- FREE Collection in person from our warehouse CH5 2LR.
Delivery is available to the vast majority of mainland UK. (Excludes Northern Ireland - some deliveries are possible to Northern Ireland so please contact us with your requirements for a price before you order).
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.