Padova Double Glazed External Oak Door (M&T) with Obscure Glass
A contemporary 1 light door with a double glazed Low-E argon filled obscure glazed unit. The Padova has a boarded 3 panel design with an elongated central pane of glass allowing light to be transferred into a home whilst maintaining privacy. This external oak door is perfect as a front door entering into a front room or even a hallway.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- M&T construction
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Double glazed door with obscure glass
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber
Next Day Available at £75 (on orders placed before 11am).
- Standard FREE 3-5 working days (UK Mainland).
- Collection FREE from our Warehouse at CH5 2LR.
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.
Please note: Lead times of 4-6 weeks on Composite Door Sets and Timber Composite Slabs.