Padova Double Glazed External Oak Door (M&T) with Obscure Glass
A contemporary 1 light door with a double glazed Low-E argon filled obscure glazed unit. The Padova has a boarded 3 panel design with an elongated central pane of glass allowing light to be transferred into a home whilst maintaining privacy. This external oak door is perfect as a front door entering into a front room or even a hallway.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- M&T construction
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Double glazed door with obscure glass
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) £45 on all orders of doors.
- FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £500.
Next Day Delivery £75 (on orders placed before 11am)Currently unavailable.
- FREE Collection in person from our Warehouse CH5 2LR.
We are able to split deliveries at no extra cost, if any items of your order are currently out of stock.
Delivery is available to the vast majority of mainland UK. (Excludes Northern Ireland - some deliveries are possible to Northern Ireland so please contact us with your requirements for a price before you order).
For full details, please see our Delivery Information page.