Update (21st October 2020)
Due to the current climate we are seeing delays in the supply chain on some product lines of around 5-10 days. If your order is urgent, please contact us for a stock check before placing your order.
A Message to our Customers
Following the ongoing development of COVID-19, we would like to take a moment to assure you that the safety and well-being of our customers and team is of the utmost importance. We are constantly monitoring recommended guidelines and government advice and are taking steps so that we can continue to provide our customers with doors, ironmongery and an installation service.
One of the ways identified to reduce the risk to both our team and you is to review our face to face interactions.
Here are the key steps we are taking:
● We are instructing our in store team, delivery & installation team members to try wherever possible to maintain a reasonable distance (approximately 1-2 metres) from other people on-site;
● Our in store team, delivery & installation team members have been equipped with hand sanitiser so that they can maintain a high standard of hygiene;
● We have advised our in store team, delivery & installation team not to request signatures on completion;
● Any in store team, delivery & installation team members who are feeling unwell are required to self-isolate and remain at home as per the government advice
● Any in store team, delivery & installation team member that has been abroad will go through the government process of isolation and testing;
We are constantly reviewing the situation and have continuity plans in place to support should the guidance change.
We thank you for your continued custom and understanding during these unprecedented times.
The Door Station Team